Our clients operate across international markets and need to adapt their language to local audiences while conveying the essence of their message.
- Translators/editors are either “poets” or “localizers” They typically come from a literature or language background, and their passion is to translate books or write literature. They are very experienced in literal translation/writing and can have trouble with contextualization in a business setting.
- Content services companies distribute the work to freelancers In order to reduce costs and maximize flexibility – They can not guarantee the confidentiality of the information.
- The processes are often chaotic Given the company managers are from liberal arts and not a business background.
- Translators/editors have a business AND language background Our translators understand and like business and business contexts. They are trained and immersed in a business-friendly environment, and they are fully able to translate the meaning of business language.
- We hire full-time translators and editors working from the office We are ISO 27001 certified.
- We are an outsourcing company managed by former consultants We understand your agenda and put in place the processes which fit your needs.
- We work exclusively for consultancies, government entities, and large corporations
- We focus our content services on three languages English, Arabic, and French.