- Request Objectives: providing the agency with a contact list of 100 delegates for the upcoming networking event and analyzing the pharmaceutical market in Sub-Saharan Africa highlighting the most attractive markets in the region and explaining the various operational strategies implemented by different multinational companies.
- Identification and long-listing of over 100 pharmaceutical companies across the Sub-Saharan Africa region based on pre-determined selection categories such as significant revenue turnover, number of employees, geographical presence, and other indicators
- Short list 100 delegates to be invited and subsidized by the event organizer and adding the contact information for the selected candidates
- Analyzing the pharmaceutical sector in Sub-Saharan Africa based on certain macro-economic indicators and collecting insights on the attractiveness of the sector and strategies used to enter the market
- Every country within Sub-Saharan Africa is different in its market dynamics – strategies may differ from one market to the other based on its dynamics
- It is advised to approach not more than 1-2 markets at a time to ensure success in the region
- Recently companies have been now more inclined to choose distribution agreements with local partners rather than having their direct presence.