The project consisted in analyzing the wine market in France, through a description of the entire value chain, profiling of producers, distributors and products, as well as key industry metrics and industry specific characteristics.
- Secondary research: press search, industry reports and other publications
- Primary research: phone interviews with professional associations and specialists
- Value-chain’s representation, highlighting relationships between producers, distributors and traders.
- Financial metrics database: margins, pricing, and additional variables
- Overview of 1st-tier distributors by number, size, and other variables
- Calculation of acquisition price of vineyards in France
As a result of our findings and project deliverable, our client was able to back up its strategy delivered to the client with the provided overview on the alcoholic beverage market in Kenya.