Building a Database of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives across 23 African Countries
Infomineo helped a company in finding quantitative and qualitative details about the average level of qualification, the average compensation package, and finally the availability of pharmaceutical sales representatives per country.
- Primary research: phone interviews targeting pharmaceutical companies, recruiting agencies, professional associations in the sector
- Secondary research: targeting professional networks, relevant reports produced by reliable sources, institutional websites
- Data estimation modeling: use of the following metrics to calculate the figures for countries were the information was not available:
- Number of doctors to pharmaceutical representatives ratio
- Pharmaceutical representatives to market size per country ratio
- Representation on social networks on documented countries ratio
Infomineo provided the client with a study report that highlights the key qualitative and quantitative findings, an estimation model detailed in its modeling assumptions and approach, as well as a compilation of sources for the reference of the client.
To aid the client, we collected quantitative and qualitative information about sales reps in 23 countries in Africa regarding: the average level of qualification, the average compensation package, and the availability of sales reps in 23 countries in Africa, which in turn aided the consulting firm’s efforts to support its own client on the subject matter.