Building a Database of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives across 23 African Countries
Infomineo supported a consulting firm by finding quantitative and qualitative details about the average level of qualification, the average compensation package, and the availability of pharmaceutical sales representatives in 23 African countries.
- Primary research included phone interviews targeting pharmaceutical companies, recruiting agencies, and professional associations in the sector.
- Secondary research included targeting professional networks and referring to relevant reports produced by reliable sources and institutional websites.
- Data Estimation Modeling – to calculate the figures for countries where the information was not available, Infomineo used the following metrics:
- Number of doctors to pharmaceutical representatives ratio
- Pharmaceutical representatives to market size per country ratio
- Representation on social networks on documented countries ratio
Infomineo provided the client with a report highlighting key findings on the average level of qualification, the average compensation package, and the availability of sales representatives in 23 countries in Africa along with an estimation model detailing the approach used, the assumptions made, and the sources referenced.
By providing our client with the above data, the consulting firm was able to more forward with its project and provide its client with relevant information on the pharmaceutical employment market.