Infomineo assisted the project management team of a global consulting firm in supporting an American charitable foundation supporting youth employment in the agricultural sector by conducting field research in Egypt. The project included interviews with agriculture, employment and youth support stakeholders, as well as surveying a large panel of adolescents (1000+) in three regions of the country.
- Secondary research: Identified the most relevant stakeholders to interview and located their contact information.
- Primary research: B-to-B interviews with key stakeholders
- Market research: Recruited field workers to administrate questionnaires, manage the project, process the data and package the deliverable.
- Stakeholders’ interviews transcripts
- Youth interviews transcripts
- Contribution to research report
The consulting firm was able to back up its strategy delivered to the client with a 1,000+ participants survey and stakeholder interviews provided by the Infomineo team.