Learn about how we can support your business. Discover the services and products we offer.
African Smart Cities: a solution to the booming urbanization process in the continent?
Africa is undergoing impressive urban growth. The continent who was alongside with Asia one of the least urbanized in the world back in 2014, is now demonstrating fast urbanization rates and is envisioned to reach a 2.4 billion population within the next decades favoring cities over rural areas. By 2030, it is expected that 6
- May 25, 2018
- Posted by: infomineo-admin
- Category: Africa, Blog Category, Central Africa, East Africa, North Africa, Southern Africa, Technology & Telecommunication, West Africa
Rwanda’s Shift to a Knowledge Based Economy
- November 25, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog Category, East Africa, Technology & Telecommunication
Rwanda is repeatedly associated with the 1994 genocide, in which a million people were killed. Today, the small East African country is unified, breaking old stereotypes to move towards political, social and economic progress. In fact, the government has launched in 2000 a long-term development strategy “Rwanda 2020”. The goal of this program is to
Egypt, an Emerging ICT Outsourcing Hub
- July 20, 2015
- Posted by: Youssra ISMAIL
- Category: North Africa, Technology & Telecommunication
The IT outsourcing market is shifting rapidly. The growing globalization with all the new emerging locations, such as Mexico, Philippines, China, Malaysia and Poland, are replacing the typical India-centric onshore-offshore model.